| The ThunderRidge Grizzly Bear Backer Club is a nonprofit corporation serving as a booster club for more than fifty sports, clubs and activities at TRHS. Managed by an elected Board of Directors, the GBBC serves to utilize and generate resources that would otherwise be difficult to manage using only District procedures.|
Although there are many behind the scenes functions of the GBBC, the primary interaction is financial transactions. While utilizing this service, please follow these guidelines.
- All District purchasing policies must be followed.
- Please respect the personal time of board members by adhering to normal business hours when possible.
- All requests, deposits and inquiries can be made by using the GBBC mailbox in the main office of TRHS or through the GBBC website.
- All inquiries should be made by either the coach, advisor, or their booster club president or treasurer.
- Allow seven business days for the processing of checks.
Specific directions for check request forms and deposit slips can be found on each webpage.